Monday, February 23, 2009

Go ahead, please chime in

Thanks to Erin, my 20-something blogging mentor, I've learned I can turn off that annoying word identification feature that some of you have told me kept you from posting comments here.

A handful of times I wrote witty, insightful (of course) comments on Erin's blog, but Blogger then asked me to identify a word that wasn't there, and all was lost. 

That's all fixed now, on her blog and this one. So write a note, share your thoughts, ask questions.


2 comments:

  1. I have a question: how did you get to be so successful and brilliant? Is it something you're born with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, very insightful of you Erin.

    If we just keep trading compliments back and forth on our blogs, people will eventually catch on that we're both bright, you think?

    ReplyDelete