Thursday, March 19, 2009

You going my pace?

This week's poll asks about which goal time you'd like help reaching if we can offer pacers on the NC Marathon course. And if you choose "other," be sure to write in that pace as a comment here.

Your vote matters, you know. Last week's poll about post-race food received the most responses of any poll yet. Go figure: runners and food. The winner was pizza, followed closely by subs, then NC barbecue. We'll see what we can cook up. Pun totally intended.

9 comments:

  1. How many people have registered for the marathon and half marathon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last count I heard was 350 combined, for the full and half; about 600 for the 5k.

    We're expecting a small rush before April 2, the first jump in entry fees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see 10 min mile pacers as well as 10:30. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when will the route be posted for the half marathon?

    Looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, it seems like we keep posting the maps and then something happens...the half marathon runs the first 8 miles of the marathon course, then turns south on Johnson and runs the last 5.1 miles. I will get back on the map problem, thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, would be interested in a 10 or 10:30 pace group!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lisa...figured it would be something like that but wasn't quite sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My blog was given a Sisterhood Award and I have decided to pass it along to you as well! You can go to my blog to check it out:
    http://blogsbydenaharris.squarespace.com/imported-data-incharge/2009/3/26/sisterhood-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete