Tuesday, March 3, 2009

If at first you don't succeed...

It's been fun to hear from middle-aged peers who are almost as new to blogging as I am. Mostly what I've heard is along the lines of, "I tried to leave a comment but I couldn't."
     For reasons I can't fathom, I usually have to hit "post comment" twice before my comments are accepted; sometimes the same thing for posting on this blog. I think of it as a safety mechanism -- "are you SURE you want to put this out there for anyone to read?"
    So if you're trying to leave your own insights here and you get a fail message the first time, please try, try again.

1 comment:

  1. OK, you're not commenting AND you're not voting...I'm trying to figure out who people really trust when they don't feel good. So far there's only three of us and we all go get massages.

    ReplyDelete