Sunday, April 5, 2009

Want to run the course a bit?

We've had a request from a registered runner who wants a way to run part of the NC Marathon course in these last few weeks before the race. Anyone else interested? 

For those of you who live just outside High Point -- Greensboro, Kernersville, Winston, etc. -- it'd be a nice way to get a little more familiar with where you're headed on race day.

Write in and let us know of your interest, and whether you could run on a Tuesday or Thursday night, and how far you'd want to run (we're thinking anywhere from 5 to 9 or so miles).

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa - I'm registered and would love to do a trial run of any distance. Thursdays work better for me. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to preview as well. Tues works best, but could accomodate Thurs. eve later in April.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea; Tuesday pm good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do it. Either Tuesday or Thursday is fine - have various conflicts on both throughout the month - but can be flexible if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend and I are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is anyone running on Friday, part of the course? I would like to run 15-18 miles.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, we'll see whoever can make it. Tuesday night looks like our last good weather for a while...until race morning, of course. Cross your fingers.

    ReplyDelete